Some direct advantages for Gate exam
- Better job opportunities
- Higher pay packages
- Subject specialization
- High-rank job opportunities
Ph.D. Entrance by GATE
Recruitment for the Ph.D. program involves a valid GATE score and then facing an interview.
Benefits of the Ph.D. program
- Opportunity for Assistant professor job at IITs and IIITs.
- Research opportunities abroad
Stipend during the course
- Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) by GATE
Some of the PSU Companies and research organizations that use the GATE exam results for providing jobs like DRDO, ONGC, NTPC, BSNL, GAIL, HPCL, PGCIL, BHEL, HPCL, NHPC, BARC, etc.
The recruitment procedure for PSU includes a valid GATE score (75% to 85% weightage) together with Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Benefits of PSU jobs:
- High profile job
- High package
- Support for higher education Good Allowances
Fellowship programs in IIMs:
Advantages of this fellowship program:
A monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000 to 40,000 per month along with Rs. 1,00,000 to 2,00,000 for completing the courses.
- No tuition fee for the entire course
- Extra leaving allowance provided to married students.