UPSC Drug Inspector Exam : UPSC Drug inspector exam, Drug Inspector syllabus, practice book and all details. Get all information on drug inspector exam.
The drug inspector is the most sought-after professional in the pharma industry who is an expert and is able to execute and monitor the safety, utility, efficiency quality of a drug from its store to retail store to sale. Read more about – SSC Stenographer skill test.
The third-largest in the world, the Indian pharmaceutical industry has evolved in recent years with the growth of the pharmaceutical sector in India making it a worldwide exporter of medicine. Demand for production of the more medical inspector.
Union Public service Commission (UPSC) Is always raise notification to all candidates who want to join in drug inspector on its official website of UPSC. All candidates are invited online to submit the application form online by UPSC ORA Online Recruitment Application. There are many no of vacancies are 147 include various categories.
Drug Inspector (DI) will be appointed in CDSCO (Central drug stander control organization) and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW).
Selected candidates will be on the pay scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800 and grade pay of Rs. 4800.
UPSC Drug Inspector Exam – Eligibility Criteria
The pharmacy has to Bachelor level to be eligible to become a Drug Inspector qualifications.
Secondary or 10 + 2 course must be passed with these subject Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as the core subjects to join
equivalent course or Pharmacy.
To apply form for UPSC Drug Inspector your age must be 30 years maximum.
You have to take all these degrees for applying for Drug inspector :
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology
- You have just 18 months experience of anyone substance that given in schedule C (Schedule ‘C’ are available on its official website) by the Rules of Drugs and Cosmetics, of the 1945 year.
- You have just 18 months experience of at any one of the substances given in Schedule ‘C’ to the Rules of Drugs and Cosmetics, of the 1945 year in a laboratory approved for these purpose by licensing authority
- Experience of 3 years in the inspection of firms manufacturing of any of the substances given in Schedule C to the Rules of Drugs and Cosmetics of 1945 years time period of the tenure of their service as the Drug Inspector.
Drug Inspector Exam Syllabus PDF
Drug Inspector exam details and selection process
To become a drug inspector upsc, the following steps should be followed.
Step 1: Interested candidates should appear in an entrance examination conducted by various state governments (eg HPTU SLCET from HP Government) and separate pharmacy institutes to provide admission to B.Pharma or D.Pharma courses.
The drug inspector upsc exam is objective type and you evaluate rigorously. Evaluation is extremely aggressive because marking is the rule here.
Step 2: After completing this 4-year degree course, candidates can choose the M.Pharmacy course. To gain expertise in some specialized branches of study, a Master in Pharmacy has to take an entrance exam like GPAT for admission to the institute.
Step 3: After completing two years of M.Pharmacy course, interested candidates can sit for the entrance examination conducted by UPSC, Staff Selection Commission, or various state service selection boards (though eligibility condition for these exams is graduate in pharmacy or related field Degree.) To be elected as a Drug Inspector in State Government Enterprises.
Those who do not want to join this government service can also join the pharma firms for the post of Drug Inspector.
Duty of Drug Inspector
- To do field duty in better carrying out samples / helping drugs inspectors, enforcement activities like raids/inspections and initiation of a prosecution, etc.
- Helping CDSCO officers in tatters of surveillance documents.
- To perform the duties assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules
- Drug Inspector Career Prospects
The pharmaceutical sector in India has grown at a rapid pace in recent years. It is the most developed business in the country and the largest in the world. We are preparing almost all types of medicines and medicines, that is, from a simple and small pill to a hassle to get very complicated medicines. Drug inspectors are always needed to deliver services to such a vast and ever-growing pharmaceutical industry.
All pharmaceutical manufacturing industries from the private sector require them. Drug inspectors are appointed by various central and state government departments such as the Analysis of Quality, efficacy, and safety of medicines as per the requirement of the Cosmetics and Drugs Act, 1940.
Drug inspector salary :
It can vary from one state to another. As far as the private sector is concerned, the Drug Inspector will get Rs. 3,5,000 to Rs. One can expect anywhere between 5000.
Drug Inspector Syllabus
- Pharmacy – The pharmacy will contain eight units. These are as given below:
- Unit-1- Forensic Pharmacy Syllabus for drug inspector.
- Unit-2- MANUFACTURING PHARMACY
- Unit-3- Pharmacycal Analysis Syllabus
- Unit-4- Medical chemistry
- Unit-5 –Pharmacognosy
- Unit-6- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Unit-7- Hospital & clinic pharmacy
- Unit-8 – Anatomy, Physiology & Heal Education
- General Knowladge (G.K ) – Read In PDF