What is JavScript?
So, it has many possibilities and job opportunities for all skill level programmers.
10 Best Books JavScript Books
This book has a total of 21 chapters and is divided into three sections for a better understanding of the readers.
Section 3 focuses a bit more on Node and goes a bit more in-depth on performance and speed.
2. You Don’t Know JS Yet
Each of the books is small yet effective and packed with real-world value that allows the readers to think about the code practically.
You don’t know JS book comes in 6 volumes:
- You Don’t Know JS: Up and Going
- You Don’t Know JS: Types and Grammar
- You Don’t Know JS: ES6 and Beyond
- You Don’t Know JS: Async and Performance
- You Don’t Know JS: this and Object Prototypes
- You Don’t Know JS: Scope and Closures
This book would be the reader’s first pick because of its elegant, simple, and easy-to-understand explanations of complex topics.
This book majorly focuses on the following things:
- Types, Values, and Variables which goes over symbols, global objects, text, boolean values, numbers, immutable primitive values as well as type conversions, mutable object references, and variable declaration and assignment.
- Expressions and Operators focus on primary expressions, function definition expressions, operator overview, object creation expressions, object and array initializers, and many more.Statements include expression statements, conditions, loops, declarations, compound and empty statements, and more.
- Objects include creating objects, deleting properties, testing properties, enumerating properties, object methods, extended object literal syntax, and more…
This book will help you in building the foundation to create small and large applications, how to use prototype-based object-oriented programming, and the ways to choose the right programming style for your projects.
The illustrations of this book are in such a way that it helps the memory to trigger as the human brain tends to never forget the visual representations.
The entire book is written in a simple and easy-to-understand manner and each chapter in the book is followed by an exercise to solidify the learnings.
The entire book is written in a beginner-friendly tone and divided into easy-to-follow lessons with easily understandable code snippets.
10 High-Performance Browser Networking
“High-Performance Browser Networking” by Ilya Grigorik is a perfect-fit book for both beginners and full-fledged developers and organizations.