How to Get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya For Private Employees 2020-21 : There are two ways to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. One by having child of armed forces, other by MP quota.
Get all detail like Eligiblity, Document Required, other quotas and KVS admission Online Form.
Do you want to learn coding? Start with Python, Here is how you can.
If you don’t want to miss any detail you should read the complete article and please comment below in case of any question.
Do Private Candidates Get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
For Private candidate one possible way is getting admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya through MP Quota by applying through KV sangathan admission form 2020-21. Kendriya Vidyalaya is well known organization for schooling up to class 12th. Most of these schools are fulfilled with all infrastructural requirements and are known for super quality education.
How to Get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Here is the admission guide for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). And we are also covering details for private employees child.
There were many questions about KVS admission like that how to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalay? How to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya under MP quota?
Best KV in India – How many Kendriya Vidyalaya in India?
What are the quota for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya? So in this page we will answer all these questions on Kendriya Vidyalay admission.
All detail like Eligibility, Document Required, Important Dates, Reservation criteria, Selection List, Important points about other Quota and KVS admission Online Form and discussed one by one so you can refer these guides.
Every year eligible student apply for admission of KVS school from various schools in India. But seats are limited, so if you have right knowledge you can find the way easily.
Admission In KVS
- Organization Name – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Affiliation – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Mode Of Apply Form – Online (For Class 1st Only) / Offline (For Class 2nd to 11th )
- Official Website – kvsangathan / kvsonlineadmission
- KVS Selection List 2020 – Check Here
Who Can Apply For KVS Admission ?
KVS is mainly for central government staff, state government staff, and private employees but other can also seek admission.
How can you get seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Seats in Kendriya Vidyalaya is available by its category. There are six ways to get seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya a given below.
- For Central government staff child,
- For army or ex-army child,
- For government staff child,
- For single girl child quota and,
- For private employees child.
- KVS Admission Form
Who is eligible for Kendriya Vidyalaya?
While applying for admission in KVS you have to make sure that your ward or you pass eligible criteria of age limit. So get the below age limit for class 1 to 10th.
Age limit for class 1st to class 10th :
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
How to Get Admission in Kendriya Vidayalaya
To get admission in KVS you have to follow the process discuss and must have the documents ready so that you do not fall into any problem.
I have discussed admission in class 1st and class 11th separately as in these classes no extra hurdles you have to take. Seats are generally vaccent in class 11 and class 1.
So if you are looking for admission in class 1 or class 11th you can directly jump to these section and escape the section below.
What are the quotas in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
As per KVS admission guidelines there are some special way to get admission in KVS. The main motive of KV is to provide education facility for children of government job employed people who are not able to keep their ward with them due to frequency in transfer.
So, KV is providing same education facility all over India. It doesn’t mean you cannot get admission in KV if your parents do not have government job. So quotas for admission in KV comes into play.
Under this way Member of Parliament (MP) recommended certain number of a student for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Other one is for parents having in Armed forces.
How to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya under MP quota?
- Admission is done as per the strength of class, i.e available seats.
- Admission under MP quota will be given under the date prescribed by the KVS. Before last date you have to submit your admission form otherwise your form will be invalid or cancelled.
- Admission will be given if parents keep the format prescribed by MP.
- Children have must reach all eligibility criteria.
Important points about KVS :
- Generally in February KVS admission form release and a fix date it will be given for submitting form.
- Admission will be given as per the strength of class.
- If seat are available then admission is provided
- For admission you have to pass all the age criteria and other criteria that given above the page.
- All details in admission form if required detailed bill not provided in your form will rejected or invalid.
- Admission in class 2nd to 7th will be given as the priority of category.
- For more detail go it’s official website that is given in the page.
Class 1st Admission Details :
Admission in class 1st is conducted online so they get admission as per availability of seats. Below you can find admission details for class one and seat reservation under RTE and category basis. For all upper classes(class 2nd to 11th ) admission is conducted offline.
You need to visit the nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya or the specific one you want to get your admission there. There is slight change in admission criteria for ward of armed forces and para military forces.
New update for admission of Armed Force (Army, Airforce and Navy) and Para Military Force (CRPF/BSF/ITBP/SSB) child :
How can I apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya For Class 1?
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure For Private Employees
First you have to make sure that below given documents are available. Then proceed for online admission.
- Go to the official website of KVS and complete the registration process.
- After Registration yourself or your child you will given a login id and password. Use login id and password to login.
- After login in to the portal you have to fill basic details and address of your home and school.
- After filling all vital information you have to upload your or your child documents like – Aadhar card and Birth certificate.
- Please make sure all information are applied successfully then submit the application form.
- After submitting document your list obtaining date will provided then check your or your child name in list.
What are the documents required for KV admission?
Following document are required for admission :
- Birth certificate (Child and Parents age proof)
- Relationship proof of grandchild for PSU employees and member of parliament (MP)
- Relationship proof of grandchild for KVS employees
- Category certificate for EWS/OBC/SC/ST/BPL
- Residential Certificate
- Certificate of handicapped
- Certificate of retirement
- Certificate of number of transfer
Admission of Students in Class 11 in Kendriya Vidiyalaya
Classes are mandatory for KV students, as it is known for its discipline. So if you are preparing from other coaching institution, then you cannot deny daily classes. However, the quality of teaching in KV is far good for board exam preparation.
- Admission in KV is allowed for both KV students and non KV students on the basis of their marks obtained in class 10th.
- There is no age limit for admission in class 11th.
What are the Marks Criteria class 11th of KVS students?
There are 3 streams in Kendriya Vidiyalaya for class 11th and 12th students as listed below.
- Humanities Stream – In this stream student have to pass class 10th exam only.
- Science Stream – In this stream student have to pass class 10th exam with the the minimum 60% marks in all subjects.
- Commerce Stream – In this stream student have to pass class 10th exam with the the minimum 55% marks in all subjects.
What are the Reservation Criteria of Kendriya Vidyalay?
Reservation criteria in category wise given below :
|EWS (Economy Weaker Section)||25%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|Different Ablef candidate||3%|
- Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh PDF [Free Downlaod]
- 5 Best book for reasoning for bank PO SSC and all competitive exams
- UP TET Exam Syllabus PDF, Application Form and Exam Pattern 
- UNO Full Form – United Nations Organization
- One Word Substitution Pdf Free Download [1500+]
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
There are two ways to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. One by having child of armed forces, other by MP quota
Admission fee – Rs. 25. Tution fee – Rs 600(upto class 8th) and Rs 1000(till class 12th) including all charges.
In Kendriya Vidyalay total 5 subjects is manly common in class 6 to class 12th they were followed : Hindi, English, Math, Science, Social Science or Social Studies and 4 subjects in class 1st to 5th they were followed : Hindi, English, Math, Environmental Science.
Yes. Kendriya Vidyalay is affiliated by Central board of Secondary education School that is CBSE.
Yes, of course you can learn much more than private school in Kendriya Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalay doesn’t suggest any tuition taken by student after school. In fee also Kendriya Vidyalay is better than private school.
No. Kendriya Vidyalaya does not offer LKG as well as pre-nursery, nursery and UKG. In Kendriya Vidyalaya class start from class 1 there were no pre-nursery, nursery, LKG and UKG.