Since this game is computer versus user, so we have user move and computer move.
In Computer move, Computer chooses a random number from a list of three numbers 1, 2, 3 and based on these numbers, the computer chooses one of the Rock, paper or scissor.
Priority of choices
- Paper has higher priority as compared to Rock.
- Scissor has higher priority than paper but least priority then rock.
- In the same way, rock has a higher priority than scissors but less priority than paper.
User movie, user have a priority to select Rock paper or Scissors.
- If user choice matches with computer one there is a tie the game.
- One who has a priority of choice than the other one wins the game.